MCGREGORS PURCHASE POLICIES
- McGregors Furniture is not liable for any damage to the merchandise or vehicle when utilizing our pick up option. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide any materials needed for the safe transport of the merchandise being picked up.
- Merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery as long as the item is in its original condition. This policy excludes “As Is”, clearance, special order, and mattress purchases. A delivery charge of $50 may be assessed due to the reason for the exchange or return.
- Special Orders of non-stock merchandise require a deposit of 20% of the purchase price. A restocking fee equal to the 20% deposit will be assessed. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All refunds are approved by our corporate office and under no circumstances will we refund cash. Credit/Debit card transactions will be refunded back to the original card, no exceptions. Cash and check transactions will be refunded in the form of a check.
- Lower box springs and frames are available to reduce the overall height of your new bedding set. Exchanges on box springs will be charged a $50 delivery fee.
- Split box springs are available for a $100.00 up charge.
- McGregors recommends you rotate your mattress from head to toe no less than every 90 days.
- Body impressions of 1 ½ inches or less are normal in today’s thicker, more comfortable mattress sets.
- It is important to use our 10 Year Mattress Protection to ensure the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Your mattress warranty will be void if:
- You do not have a bed frame with the proper center support. All King and Queen beds require a center support.
- Your mattress is stained in any way. It is important to use our 10 year Mattress Protector to ensure the manufacturer’s warranty stays intact.
- 60 Day Sleep Trial A one-time comfort exchange is available if your new set does not meet your expectations. The customer is required to sleep on the mattress for 30 days. McGregors requires the purchase of a Mattress Protector in order for the McGregor’s Comfort Guarantee to apply to a bedding purchase. The Mattress Protector is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Floor model bedding is sold “As Is” with no warranty and non-returnable.
- Dual mattresses are considered a special order item. A 20% down payment is required and is non-refundable if the mattress is returned for a comfort exchange.
- Please measure your space one last time before delivery.
- Please have a clear path inside and outside your home to ensure the safety of our delivery personnel and your new furniture.
- FOR LIABILITY REASONS, WE CANNOT MOVE YOUR EXISTING FURNITURE OR OTHER FRAGILE ITEMS INSIDE YOUR HOME. THIS INCLUDES ELECTRONICS.
- A responsible party must be home during the delivery to inspect your purchase and sign for the delivery.
- We cannot guarantee times for delivery. Our staff will contact you the day before your delivery to give you a reasonable window of time when you may expect the delivery of your merchandise.
- If you need to reschedule your delivery, please call 48 hours prior to the scheduled delivery. A $50 re-delivery charge will be assessed if we attempt to deliver and there is no one home to accept the merchandise.
- Please review your contact information on your sales receipt to ensure we have your correct address and phone number.
- ALL COD’S, CONTRACTS, ETC. MUST BE FINALIZED BEFORE MERCHANDISE CAN BE TAKEN INTO THE HOME.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
- In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?
- Your information is only used to fill your order and for our marketing research. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
- Only your order data (billing, shipping, and order contents) is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) before it is transmitted over the web. We do not store your Credit Card data on our web servers.
COOKIES AND BROWSER INFORMATION
- Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart or wishlist contents. We use them only to track this information.