• Appealing design elements include turned bun feet, cannonball bedpost finials, scored bed panels, ogee shaped moldings, arched crowns and picture frame drawer fronts.
• The Dresser offers great storage options with two double deep sweater drawers and a center door cubby.
• A Chesser is available for extra storage or it may serve as a media chest.
• Queen and King Poster Beds have camelback shaped crown rails, weighty cannonball finials and scored back panels for a hint of country French charm.
• Drawers are framed with raised moldings, have stained interiors, fixed felt top liners, ball bearing metal glides with safety stops.
• Knob hardware has a center metal insert finished in an aged bronze color.
• Chateau’s finish is a warm French bisque paint finish with burnishing, crackling and a bit of distressing for a well-worn antique character.
• It is constructed of quartered cherry veneers, Asian hardwood solids and some engineered products.
• Camelback shaped bed & mirror crowns
• Horizontal scored bed panels
• Cannonball finials on bedposts
• Raised frame moldings on door & drawers
• Bun feet on case pieces
• Stained drawers, felt insert tops, ball bearing glides
• Knob hardware with bronze finish metal insert
• Finish has brown burnishing, crackle & distressing
• Antique French bisque paint finish color
• Quartered cherry veneers & Asian hardwood