We’re Here to Help!
How can I get a copy of my invoice?
You can stop in or contact the McGregors location that you purchased from. If your invoice is still on file, they would be happy to give you a copy.
How do I check on the status of my order?
You can contact your Sales Associate at the McGregors Furniture & Mattress location where you made the purchase.
Do you price match?
At McGregors Furniture & Mattress, we guarantee the price to be the lowest available when you match service for service and product for product. *In the event that you do find a lower price at a local competitor, we will gladly price match.
*Does not include special order items and online pricing. Some restrictions apply. See store for details.
What if my items do not fit in my home?
In the event that the items do not fit, we will gladly take them back and provide a refund or store credit minus the delivery fee and a restocking fee depending on the items being returned. This does not apply to All-As-Is or Clearance merchandise. See a store associate for more details. *Please note that it is your responsibility to measure your space as well as doorways, stairways, elevators and hallways before delivery.
What is your return/exchange policy?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed at McGregors. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, it may be exchanged or returned within 15 days of delivery as long as the item is in its original condition. This policy excludes merchandise sold “As is”, clearance items, and special orders.
How long will my refund take?
All refunds are approved by the corporate office and under no circumstances will a refund be given in the form of cash.
Check and cash transactions will be refunded in the form of a check from the corporate office. To provide adequate time for a check to clear the bank, we do wait 10 business days from the date a check is written before issuing a refund check. A $30 fee will be assessed for all returned checks.
Financing payments will be refunded back through the financing company.
Debit and credit card transactions will be refunded back to the original card, no exceptions. Processing times vary so please allow up to 5 business days for a credit to appear on your account.
Please note: If you are using any type of gift card from rebates, rewards, etc. you must have this card in order for us to process your refund. If you cannot provide the card, your credit will remain on your account as an in-store credit only.
Can I return my items to the store location nearest me?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, it may be exchanged or returned within 15 days as long as it is in its original condition. If you choose, you may drop off your return items at any McGregors location.
Does McGregors offer Layaway?
McGregors does offer Layaway on in-stock regular price items.
- 50% down payment required.
- Must have equal monthly payments after the initial 50% down.
- No layaway longer than 4 months.
- No layaway on clearance items.
- McGregors will keep original 50% deposit on cancelled layaway as a restocking fee.
Can I cancel my layaway?
You may cancel your layaway at any time. McGregors will keep original 50% deposit on cancelled layaway as a restocking fee.
Can I cancel my special order items?
Special order merchandise is made to your specifications. A 50% non-refundable, non transferable restocking fee applies to all cancelled, returned, or exchanged special order items.
What is your exchange/return policy on clearance items?
These items are sold as-is and cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged. All sales are final.
Will matching pieces be available if I decide to purchase them at a later date?
We suggest purchasing all of the pieces to complete your set. Styles, color changes, and even vendor changes happen periodically so we cannot guarantee how long products will be available.
My home will not be ready for several weeks, can you hold my items?
If your invoice is not paid in full, delivery or pick up arrangements must be made within 30 days of items becoming available.
For paid in full invoices, we will hold merchandise for up to 4 months.
What is the deposit amount required?
All purchases require a 50% down payment. Standard 50% down payment negotiable in some circumstances. This down payment is refundable for in-stock regular priced merchandise only. For special orders and layaway, the 50% down is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Do you sell gift cards?
Gift cards are available for purchase in any amount you choose. See a store associate for more details.
I am purchasing a new bedding set, what information do I need to know?
- Lower box springs and frames are available to reduce height.
- Exchanges on box springs will be charged a delivery fee based on your delivery area.
Delivery and Set Up:
- Split box springs are available for tight spaces – $100 up charge.
- Is a new bed frame needed
Maintaining your Mattress:
- Your mattress needs to be rotated from head to toe no less than every 90 days.
- Body impressions of 1 1/2 inches or less are normal in today’s thicker, more comfortable mattress sets.
- It is important to use our 10 Year Mattress Protection to ensure the manufacturer’s warranty.
- All King and Queen beds require a center support.
What is McGregors 60 Day Comfort Guarantee?
- A one-time comfort exchange is available if your new set does not meet your expectations. You are required to sleep on the mattress for 30 days.
- Mattresses are excluded from the 30 day money back guarantee.
- McGregors requires the purchase of a Mattress Protector in order for McGregors Comfort Guarantee to apply to bedding purchase. The Mattress Protector is non-refundable.
- Floor Model bedding is sold “As-is” with no warranty and is non-refundable.
- Adjustable Bed Bases are considered a special order item. A 50% down payment is required and is non-refundable if the base is returned.
- Comfort exchanges will be charged a delivery fee based on your delivery area.
DELIVERY / PICKUP
Do you deliver If so, how much does it cost?
Yes, we would be happy to deliver your new furniture to you. Delivery charges start at $69 and go up depending on your distance from the closest McGregors location. We also offer free shipping with a minimum for our local area. Please check with your salesperson for the cost of delivery. All items should be inspected when delivered. Any damages must be notated at time of delivery . We reserve the right to inspect the damages and to repair or exchange the merchandise. The will be determined at our discretion, and of course will be done to like-new condition.
Please review our delivery instructions prior to deliver:
- Measure your space one last time before delivery.
- Please have a clear path inside and outside your home to ensure the safety of our delivery personnel and your new furniture.
- For liability reasons, we cannot move your existing furniture or other fragile items inside your home. This includes electronics.
- A responsible party must be home during delivery to inspect your purchase and sign for the delivery.
- We cannot guarantee times for delivery. Our staff will contact you the day before delivery to give you a reasonable window of time when you may expect delivery of your merchandise.
- If you need to reschedule your delivery, please call 48 hours prior to the scheduled delivery. A re-delivery charge will be assessed if we attempt to deliver and there is no one home to accept the merchandise.
- Please review your contact information on your sales receipt to ensure we have your correct address and phone number.
- All COD’s, contracts, etc. must be finalized before merchandise can be taken into the home.
My furniture is going to be delivered soon. How do I pay my remaining balance?
All COD’s, contracts, etc. must be finalized before merchandise can be taken into the home. Your remaining balance can be paid to the delivery personnel with a check only. You may call the McGregors location that you purchased from prior to delivery to pay with credit or debit card. The delivery personnel cannot accept cash payments.
Will you move my existing furniture or haul away my old furniture?
Our delivery personnel can only haul away your old bedding. For liability reasons, they cannot move your existing furniture or other fragile items inside your home. This includes electronics.
Will my furniture be assembled when it is delivered? What if I pick-up?
Most merchandise will be assembled and inspected prior to delivery or pick-up unless otherwise requested. Please understand that we cannot fully assemble certain items such as bunk beds, dining tables, etc. when utilizing our pick-up option.
I would rather pick-up my items. What information do I need to be able to pick-up?
McGregors Furniture is not liable for any damage to the merchandise or the vehicle when using our pick-up option. It is your responsibility to bring assistance and to provide any materials needed for the safe transport of the merchandise being picked up. Please call ahead to verify scheduled date of pick-up.
What are your pick-up hours?
Pick-up hours vary by location. Please contact your Sales Associate for that store’s specific pick-up days and times.
Does my new furniture have a warranty?
All of our furniture has at least a one year from the date of purchase warranty*. McGregors offers a one year free service warranty. Should a manufacturing defect appear, through no fault of your own, during the first year that you own the item from McGregors, we’ll take care of the problem at no cost to you. Some manufacturers’ warranties extend beyond one year. These extended warranties in most cases will replace parts at no cost to you. These extended warranties do not cover pick-up, return of the item or labor charges. Our office can tell you the cost of these services.
*excludes As-is clearance merchandise.
Do you offer an extended warranty?
McGregors Furniture & Mattress does not offer any extended warranties.
How long will my new furniture last?
The length of time that furniture lasts depends on your lifestyle and your use of the furniture. Ask your sales associate to assist you in finding the right furniture built with the materials that fit your personal furniture needs.
Who do I call if I have a problem with my furniture?
To report a service issue, please call the McGregors location that you purchased from. Or, click here, to fill out a service request form online. If you are within your 1st year, we will gladly set up a service free of charge. For anything over a year, parts may still be covered by warranty but labor will not be covered.
Do you offer financing?
We have 2 different financing offers. Wells Fargo Financing with 0% interest, and SNAP!, a no credit check option.
How do I apply for credit?
Visit any of the McGregors locations to fill out a Wells Fargo Financing application.
Click here to apply for SNAP! from the comfort of your home.
Can I make my financing payments in store?
After delivery McGregors is no longer able to accept payments at any of our locations.
Wells Fargo payment options:
- Online: Sign up for Wells Fargo Online at wellsfargo.com/cardholders
- Mail: Refer to your statement for the remittance address.
- Phone: 1-800-459-8451
- Credit and Debit Card payments are not accepted.
SNAP! payments will be automatically deducted from your bank account starting with your next paycheck after delivery.